Monday, June 27, 2011

Menu Plan 6/26 - 7/2 and Fun Photos

It feels like it has been forever since I have been on here.  I guess that's because it has.  I have one project too many going on right now and am finding a hard time completing anything.  I was actually able to put a meal plan together this week though (out of necessity) to use up my garden harvest.  I have an abundance of dill and spinach.  A funny thing happened...I thought I was planting beets, but I must have a marble loose, because I planted 4 rows of spinach instead.  Sometimes I scare myself.

So, here is what we're eating this week:

Meal #1 (Family BBQ - my contribution):  Cucumber and Dill Pasta Salad along with grilled fish and sausages.
Meal #2:  Asian Salad with Spinach, Chicken, Oranges, Almonds, and Sesame Ginger Dressing with Crusty Bread
Meal #3:  Dill and Feta Cheese Frittata with Spinach Salad or Cooked Spinach
Meal #4:  Chicken and Pesto Paninis with Fruit Salad
Meal #5:  Sandwiches made with Leftover Frittata with Roasted Red Peppers on Baguette

And of course, since it's summer, I have to be honest and say that the other night we'll be having leftover pasta salad with sausages on the grill.  Pretty fancy here.  LOL.

Here are a few fun pics from our week...

Mama and her fawn right outside my house

Nursing....awwwww!

Little Bean with her first fish - those little pink princess poles really work!
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment