Sunday, March 13, 2011

Meal Plan 3/13 - 3/19

This past week has been so incredibly crazy busy.  I have a to-do list a mile long and my house is a mess.  But, all of the pressing things have been done and we got to get out in the sunshine yesterday (I think it was the warmest day in six months, a balmy 50 degrees) and take Little Bean to the St. Patty's Day Parade and get to a birthday party as well to see some great friends.  So, all in all, a great weekend.

I'm loving doing this week's meal plan because I only have to plan through Thursday, a five day food week is much easier.  So, I have based this week's plan around food that needs to be eaten in the fridge/freezer.

Meal #1:  Falafel, Hummus, Pita Bread, and Tzatziki with Feta and Tomatoes
Meal #2:  Strata with Mixed Greens and Blackberry Salad (I need to blow out a bunch of eggs for a craft, so I've gotta put them somewhere!)
Meal #3:  Lentil Soup with Whole Grain Bread
Meal #4:  Pumpkin Pasta with Chicken Sausage
Breakfast #1:  Pumpkin Bread (I had to use a cup of pumpkin last week and you can only buy those giant cans around here.  Pumpkin overload.)

1 comment: