Sunday, January 16, 2011

Meal Plan 1/16 - 1/22

I feel as if this is the only thing I am posting lately, the meal plans, because believe it or not, I am STILL quilting.  I am getting much closer to being done and then will hopefully resume some sort of creativity.

Until then, here is what's up for the week.  You may note that there is more meat in here than normal...well, what can I say?  If I can find it free range/organic...I'm eatin' it!

Meal #1:  Cheese Ravioli with Roasted Zucchini and Parmesan
Dessert #1:  Rice Pudding (I switched out the lemon zest for orange zest...yummmmmmm.)
Meal #2:  Hummus, Pita, and Greek Salad
Meal #3:  Turkey and Roasted Red Pepper Meatloaf with Homemade Tomato Herb Bread
Meal #4:  Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup (I switch out the Velveeta-yuck, in the recipe for light cream cheese - an 8 oz. block) with more Tomato Herb Bread
Meal #5:  Green Curry with Tofu, Eggplant, and Green Pepper with Cucumber Salad

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment