Saturday, December 4, 2010

Reader Projects

I am so thrilled that the Peasant Dress Tutorial is working out for so many of you!  And there have even been a couple of you kind enough to send pics of your projects.  Here they are:

Crystal of Crystal's Big Girl Blog and Dekked Out Baby Bums sent in this cute version made out of fleece.  I love that she used different fabrics for the arms!


And Ashley over at Chickadee Chickadee Clothing made this beauty.  She uses the most amazing fabrics in all of her work.  I really need to figure out what it takes to get sponsored and get some swag.  Anyone know?  Anyways, both the dress and the model are gorgeous!


Thank you ladies for sharing!  I love getting these photos!

2 comments:

  1. hi, amy! thanks for featuring my little one and the peasant dress i made with your fabulous pattern! i have made like a dozen dresses now thanks to you!! they receive compliments whenever my daughters wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the tutorial. I just posted about the dress I made. http://creativityfinder.blogspot.com/2010/12/fall-peasant-dress.html

    ReplyDelete