Sunday, December 12, 2010

Meal Plan 12/5 and 12/12

Okay, I was totally sick last week which is why I didn't post my meal plan, but I really did make one and I stuck to it.  For accountability (and future reference for me), here it is:

Meal #1: Fish Tacos with Cilantro Lime Crema (Okay, I can't say enough about how delish these are - just double the spice rub for the fish)
Meal #2: Carrot Soup with Crusty Bread (This was amazing too, I switched out fresh ginger (~1/2") for the ground)
Meal #3:  Chicken Paprikash over Egg Noodles with Steamed Broccoli
Meal #4:  Curried Vegetable Samosas with Cilantro-Mint Chutney (OMG!  Try these! I think it would be just fine to leave out the lentils - I didn't really notice them.)

On to the coming week.  Although I am kind of liking being able to review the recipe and share the link if it is a winner.  Hmmm....I'll have to think this one over.  In the meantime, here goes:

Meal #1:  White Bean Stuffed Portabellos with Crusty Bread
Meal #2:  Black Bean Burgers with Chipotle Aioli and Spinach Salad
Meal #3:  Red Curry with Yams and Cauliflower
Meal #4:  Greek Salad Pita Wraps
Meal #5:  Macaroni and Cheese (homemade, of course) with more Spinach Salad

Happy meal planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment