Saturday, December 4, 2010

Loving My New Camera

If you are a serious photography buff, then you should probably stop reading here.  You will not be impressed by my photos.  I, however, am very excited about them!  I have lots to learn, I admit, but this is a huge improvement for me.

I recently became the proud owner of a Canon PowerShot SX30 IS.  I don't know all of the technical stuff about it, but it has a 35x zoom, which is amazing.  I have been playing around with it a lot these past two days and here are some of my first shots.  Enjoy.  And try not to make fun...I'm learning :)

Lots of Christmas ornament photos







I just thought that this looked so pretty.

Sweet Little Bean in the snow


We made our own ice cubes outside.

Jeremy sledding down the snow pile.

Nothing remarkable here, except I took the photo from 30 feet away.
I want to thank my friend Jill for helping me pick out the camera.  She takes THE most amazing photos - including my current profile pic.  I would not have had a clue what to look for without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment