Sunday, November 21, 2010

Meal Plan for November 21-27

This meal plan was pretty easy to come up with since Thursday is a no-brainer.  Yay Thanksgiving!  We are headed to my Mom's for the big day, so I don't have to cook the full meal...until Saturday.  I will be making out family the full dinner on Saturday since we received a (small) turkey for free this year.

Here goes:

Meal #1:  Stir Fry with Tofu and Vegetables
Meal #2:  Pesto Pizza with Artichoke Hearts and Salad
Meal #3:  Broccoli and Cheese Pasta Bake
Contributions to Moms Thanksgiving Dinner:  Yam Casserole with Orange Zest, Pecans and Brown Sugar and Creamed Spinach (I will make doubles and freeze half for Saturday's dinner). 
Saturday Thanksgiving Meal:  Turkey with Gravy, Mashed Yukon Golds with Garlic, Stuffing, Creamed Spinach, Yam Casserole, and Pie...probably pumpkin.  I'll pass on the Cranberries, I think :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

  1. It's not thanksgiving for us, but I thought I'd share ours with you...
    1. Lasagne (make one freeze one)
    2. Chicken casserole
    3. Pasta with roasted mediteranian veg
    4. Pizza with balsamic onions
    5. Falafel, pitta and salad
    6. Garlic & rosemary roast lamb, roast potatoes, veg
    7. Leftover lamb curry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delish! I love the idea of make one, freeze one. I really ought to do that more often!

    ReplyDelete