Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Etsy Shop Open

Well, I am so far behind where I thought that I would be.  But, I at least have the store up and running.  And in fact, have even made my first sale!  Yeah, it was a friend...but it counts (Thanks Jen!)!

Here is a look at what I have so far:

Vintage Mod Bag - Love, love, love

Amy Butler bag - on it's way Jen!

Amy Butler bag #2
This is a simple, reversible tote bag that I have been working on.  Great for just about anything.  And such an easy way to add a splash of color to your wardrobe.

The Little Bean Boutique (cute, right?) can be found at http://www.etsy.com/shop/littlebeanworkshop.

And of course, I will do just about anything custom order.  If you see fabric you love and think "Hey, that would be awesome for throw pillows" (or a dress, or whatever), please let me know.  I am happy to oblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment