Monday, October 18, 2010

Batman Cake

Sam's party takes the cake (no pun intended) for fancy toddler parties.  There was a petting zoo, pony rides, and delicious catered Mexican food.  I am a little intimidated since Layla's party is next weekend - I don't like following such a big act.

Needless to say, the animals were a huge hit.  Here are a few pics:
The goat is trying to escape!

I swear she didn't really kick the chicken


Pony ride!

Could she be any happier?

Nice pic with Daddy!
Back to the cake.  Believe it or not there was a Batman theme to this party too.  I didn't get any pictures of the decorations because I was too busy chasing around Little Bean.  So, Sam had requested a Batman cake from me.  Here it is:


Obviously, I went with the Gotham City/bat signal theme.  The birthday boy really liked it and even stuck his hand in it to show approval.  Hey, I'll take it!  Unfortunately, I had to leave before the cake was cut so I didn't get any pics with candles or the birthday boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment